Today, T-Mobile announced the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will be available in select T-Mobile stores starting Mar. 21. T-Mobile’s newest 4G smartphone will then be available nationwide – at all T-Mobile retail stores – and online via www.T-Mobile.com beginning Mar. 28.
Exclusively from T-Mobile, the Galaxy S Blaze 4G is one of T-Mobile’s fastest 4G smartphones. It offers a variety of features and applications to help keep consumers entertained and provides speedy access to the information they need when they need it. The Galaxy S Blaze 4G is expected to cost $149.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate card, with a two-year service agreement and qualifying Classic voice and data plan. For more information, visit http://galaxy-s.t-mobile.com/
Introducing the new Samsung Galaxy S® Blaze™ 4G, one of our fastest smartphones running on America’s Largest 4G Network®. And we mean fast. Get ready to stream movies and watch live TV at “wow” speeds.
- Latest smartphone to take advantage of 4G (HSPA+42) technology
- Stream movies fast via Netflix®
- Get directions and traffic fast with TeleNav® GPS Navigator
and voice search
- Watch live TV with T-Mobile® TV in mobile HD
- Enjoy a brilliant 3.97″ Super AMOLED™ touch screen
- Snapdragon™ S3 processor by Qualcomm® with 1.5 GHz dual-core CPUs
- Do it all with Android™ 2.3.6 Gingerbread