State-of-the art components with precision 3D graphics for professionals demanding the utmost performance
City of Industry, Calif. – January 2, 2013 – MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the Quadro Workstation mobile powerhouse with NVIDIA® Quadro K2000M graphics processor.
Designed to tackle the most challenging applications, the Quadro WorkStation builds on the acclaimed capabilities of the GT60 to deliver unmatched performance for professionals, including scientist, programmers, engineers, graphic designers and more. The Quadro Workstation supports more than 150 professional applications, including Adobe CS6, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Inventor, Siemens NX and PTC Creo.
“MSI has long been heralded for their performance gaming laptops, and the Quadro Workstation leverages that expertise to deliver the same quality and effectiveness for professionals,” stated Andy Tung, vice president of sales for MSI US. “Our laptops now offer the necessary power to handle the most demanding games and are capable of blazing through the most intense working sessions.”
“The MSI GT60-0NG platform, with the NVIDIA Quadro K2000M, is the ideal form factor for CAD and DCC professionals that need the flexibility to be mobile, yet still need the proven reliability and stability of a workstation-class solution,” said Shawn Worsell, product line manager at NVIDIA. “Mobile Workstations enable explorers, designers and artists to unleash their creativity anywhere, and everywhere they go.”
The Quadro Workstation features state-of-the-art components including Intel® Core i7 Quad Core processors, Killer™ Intelligent Networking with high-performance Gigabit Ethernet for HD video and high-quality audio, backlit keyboard, premium speakers, and Cooler Boost to instantly optimize system temperatures and more. It possesses all the advantages of the NVIDIA® Quadro K2000M graphic processor, with additional features such as:
- Multiple Display Support – Multi-task with ease with up to 4 independent displays, including the native display (notebook display)
- sRGB Standard – Delivers consistent, stable and vibrant colors at all ranges to enables perfect color rendering without any loss of fidelity
- NVIDIA® Scalable Geometry Engine – Dramatically improves geometry performance across applications and enables the user to work interactively with large scale complex models and scenes
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer – Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures resulting in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping – Hardware accelerated clip regions which improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer
- 16K Texture and Render Processing – Ability to texture and render surfaces up to 16K x 16K, particularly beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support – Provides a smooth and immersive 3D stereo experience for professional design applications
The Quadro Workstation is currently available for $2,099.99 at Newegg and Amazon. For more information on the Quadro Workstation or MSI’s entire family of mobile solutions, visithttp://www.msimobile.com or contact PR representative Pedro Chen at (305) 374-4404 x139 or by e-mail at PedroChen@maxborgesagency.com
Quadro Workstation Full Specs