I recently got a chance to interview Ryan Halford from Sam’s Club about some of the insight that goes into choosing items for Sam’s Club to feature as well as how they use customer data to influence which products they choose to bring into Sam’s Club.
Bummed summer’s almost over? Us too. But, it doesn’t have to be all bad. As college life starts up again, here are five ways to make the transition from hitting the beaches to hitting the books that much easier…and how Sam’s Club can help make it all a little better.
5 Reasons Your Student is Excited for the New School Year:
2. A refreshed wardrobe! – From stylish Puma duffels from $34.98 to casual but cool women’s blazers Project Runway winner Christian Soriano at $19.98, Sam’s Club has unique apparel and accessories to complete the collegiate look
3. The return of their favorite “study break” shows – Turn any dorm room TV into a smart TV and enjoy thousands of streaming movies, videos and music with the NeoTV Streaming Player for only $39.00. SamsClub.com has Free Shipping on all TVs, too.
4. A room of their own to decorate - With bright matching colors to brighten up the dorm, Sam’s Club offers Bella Dots Coffeemaker($39.98) and Toasters, plus Steel Storage Lockers in 8 colors that serve as storage or seating for guests!
5. School spirit and social fun! – The party will follow your student with Sam’s Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker that comes with two free customizable skins for only $79.98.
Plus two more reasons why Sam’s Club is the leader in back-to-class:
- · Use the convenient “Click ‘n’ Pull” feature at SamsClub.com, which lets you shop comfortably from home and have all the items pulled for easy pick up at one of 622 Sam’s Club locations. This means there’s no need to pack up the car with 100 pairs of socks and bulk toiletries that last all semester. Save yourself the hassle and pick up dorm essentials once you get to campus. “Click ‘n ‘ Pull” is also an easy way for parents to help their students re-stock on items throughout the year.
- · Sam’s Club and SamsClub.com will host an Open House for the public to shop without upcharges from August 2 – 4, 2013. This is an easy way for the entire community to prepare to get back to class, discover exciting new merchandise and experience how life is better in the club.