Social networks used to be an awesome way to share our most ridiculous, debauched, and over the top moments with our friends. Like the time you arm wrestled a one-eyed gypsy named Tarbash behind the burrito shack, or when you dressed up like a Care Bear and crashed a party bus. But then our aunts starting joining. Then our bosses. And then it got kind of boring.
Let’s make it fun again!
Introducing What Went Down - home to all the crazy photos and captions that tell the real story. You can post anonymously, blur out faces, whatever it takes to keep your day job while letting your night life live large! It’s time to let the world know What Went Down.
WHAT WENT DOWN
- Upload photos directly from your camera roll, Instagram, or Facebook account
- Customize images – blur out a face and add an eye bar to conceal identities or use the draw tool to
- Discover fun photos and events around you on our interactive map
- Interact by adding your own funny caption to any photo
- Share your creations to all your favorite social networks right from What Went Down
- Its free and nothing is better than free
For more details visit: http://www.
Check out my exclusive interview with these fellas as we talk all about What Went Down